NIMBLE YET HEAVYWEIGHT
Operation of the AmphiBlast is simple:
- Set the desired blast pressure using the pressure control regulator.
- Choose to blast dry or wet with a button on the control panel.
- During wet blasting, dial the water pressure regulator to the desired flow represented by the water over air differential pressure gauge reading.
- You have precise control of the air, grit, and water flow to lock in optimal blasting performance with efficient grit and water consumption. Once optimal flow parameters are set, switching between normal blasting settings and lower air pressure for Softwash™ and blow off is consistent, fast, and easy.
- The AmphiBlast requires connection to an external water source and compressed air.
- Wet blast or dry blast with a single unit.
- Minimal water usage (less than 1 pint / ½ liter per minute) with proprietary Schmidt M.I.S.T.™ technology that allows precise control of the amount of water injected into the airstream while blasting.
- Set and forget switching between machine modes.
- Abrasive tank is “dry” so there is no need to drain water to refill with abrasive. This creates a significantly cleaner job site and is more efficient
Industry-leading productivity and reliability from Schmidt abrasive blasting technology.
- Schmidt TeraValve™ XL abrasive metering valve offers precise and repeatable control of a wide range of coarse or fine abrasives.
- Wide range of blasting pressure capabilities from 10 to 150 psi.
- Toggle between wet blast, dry blast, and blow-off using a single control panel.
- Increased portability.
OTHER SIZES AVAILABLE:
As an authorized Schmidt distributor, we can offer you a full line-up of AmphiBlast abrasive blasting equipment along with the AmphiBlast Lite. See the chart below for other sizes and contact us for more details.
|MODEL||SIZE & CAPACITY||SPECIAL FEATURES|
|Lite||3.5 cu. ft. – 15 gal||Nimble yet heavyweight for all your abrasive blasting needs|
|Single Skid||4.5 cu. ft. – 80 gal||Fine-tune settings for air, abrasive & water|
|Double Skid||6.5 cu. ft. – 165 gal||Blast wet and dry simultaneously|
|Bulk (3 Outlet)||45, 120 or 160 cu. ft /
use separate water tank (not included)
|High production unit with all popular features and independent controls of each outlet|