THE WORLD’S FIRST SUPERoxALLOY!
EpiX, from our friends over at 10x Engineered Materials, is an engineered alloy of oxide minerals created through highly controlled formulation and tempering (high heat + rapid cooling). The process creates non-crystalline (amorphous) particles that resist breakage under stress of high-speed mechanical impact.
EpiX is the perfect alternative media to Aluminum Oxide, with improved effectiveness and effeciency! Watch a comparison video below.
WHEN SURFACE QUALITY MATTERS
EpiX Superoxalloy Blast Media creates exacting surface quality, profile, appearance and uniformity requirements, has zero tolerance for iron contamination or embedment and creates ultra-low blasting abrasive dust. EpiX reduces (or eliminates) time required for surface prep, overall media consumption and throughput disruption while creating a finished surface prep with no secondary cleaning necessary.
- Free Project Support: Consumption and production rates, scheduling, application recommendations
- Non-Hazardous / Non-Toxic
- No solvents or caustic ingredients – simplifies and reduces waste disposal costs
- Corrosion, coating, & mill scale removal
- Extra hard or tough coatings
- Oil, dirt, and grease removal
- Stone cutting & engraving
- Safe for stainless steel
- Packaging: 50 lb bags
- Full Skid: (40) bags or 2,000 lbs
- No minimum order at any of locations: Hatfield, PA; Grand Rapids, MI; Greensboro, NC
- Mix and Match skids of different grades OR medias available at no extra charge
- Logistics: We can deliver to virtually any location, including construction sites, residential addresses, military complexes, nearby terminals.
- Need rush service, lift gate, call ahead, or appt? No problem!
- All Major credit cards accepted
- Ready to Order? Contact us now
|EpiX EP||EpiX MP||EpiX LP|
|FORMULA||Enhanced Profile||Medium Profile||Low Profile|
|HARDNESS||7 – 8||7 – 8||7 – 8|
|COLOR||Black & Gray||Black & Gray||Black & Gray|
|FREE SILICA CONTENT||< 1%||< 1%||< 1%|