Dry Ice Blasting Media
“No Mess”, Gentle cleaning
Dry Ice Blasting continues to gain popularity as a chemical-free way to perform fast, effective clean ups and restoration projects.
Due to sublimation (dry ice goes from solid to gas – no leftover liquid or dust to deal with), this method does not require as much containment when compared to other forms of media blasting. Dry Ice is very soft and can be used for delicate, non-destructive cleaning tasks at low pressures and tackle heavy duty jobs at high application pressures.
ESCA: Your Turn Key Supplier !
Dry Ice blasting must be performed using dedicated dry ice blasting equipment. ESCA Blast is a one-stop shop for all of your dry ice blasting needs. We offer commercial and industrial style dry ice equipment for sale or rent, and also can supply dry ice through our national network to your place of business or job site .
Dry Ice Size
- Solid form -109° F
- Shelf Life: 4-5 days
- Sublimation (Loss) Rate: 5% per day
- Use clean and dry compressed air supply to avoid flow and clumping issues
- Pellet formula for commercial and industrial cleaning situations like Food Processing, Disaster Recovery Operations, Degreasing, Historic Preservation, Mold Remediation, Fire Damage, Plant Shutdowns, etc.
- Block formula for sensitive in-plant cleaning projects such as Mold Cleanouts, Production Line Maintenance, Electrical Gear, Control boxes, Conveyors, etc.
- Logistics and Container Handling by ESCA
- Minimum Order: 500 lbs
- Packaging: HD Thermal Rolling Bin
- Free Project Support: Consumption and production rates, scheduling,
- All Major credit cards accepted
- Ready to Order? Call us now
|SIZE||1/8″ Pellet size||5″x10″x10″ size|
|PROFILE||0 (except wood or fiberglass)||0 (except wood or fiberglass)|
|FREE SILICA CONTENT?||None||None|
|HEAVY METAL CONTENT?||None||None|