DRY ICE BLAST MEDIA
“No Mess”, Gentle Cleaning
Dry Ice Blasting continues to gain popularity as a chemical-free way to perform fast, effective clean ups and restoration projects. Due to sublimation (it goes from solid to gas – no leftover liquid or dust to deal with), this method does not require as much containment when compared to other forms of media blasting. It is very soft media and can be used for delicate, non-destructive cleaning tasks at low pressures and tackle heavy-duty jobs at high application pressures.
ESCA Your Turn-Key Supplier !
Dry Ice blasting must be performed using dedicated equipment. ESCA Blast is a one-stop-shop for all of your dry ice blasting needs. We offer commercial and industrial style equipment for sale or rent, and also can supply media through our national network to your place of business or job site.
- Solid form -109° F
- Shelf Life: 4-5 days
- Sublimation (Loss) Rate: 5% per day
- Use clean and dry compressed air supply to avoid flow and clumping issues
- Pellet formula for commercial and industrial cleaning situations like Food Processing, Disaster Recovery Operations, Degreasing, Historic Preservation, Mold Remediation, Fire Damage, Plant Shutdowns, etc.
- Block formula for sensitive in-plant cleaning projects such as Mold Cleanouts, Production Line Maintenance, Electrical Gear, Control boxes, Conveyors, etc.
- Logistics and Container Handling by ESCA
- Minimum Order: 500 lbs
- Packaging: HD Thermal Rolling Bin
- Free Project Support: Consumption and production rates, scheduling, application recommendations
- All Major credit cards accepted
- Ready to Order? Call us now