Walnut Shell Blast Media
Multi-purpose, proven soft abrasive
Walnut Shells have been used for cleaning and blasting operations for a very long time. This multi-purpose media comes in different sizes depending on your needs. We consider shells a “crossover” media – gentle enough to work safely on soft metals and wood construction materials, but can also strip paint and remove tough coatings when applied at higher pressures. Walnut Shells are very durable which allows for reuse of the shells several times before it breaks down.
Made by Mother Nature
– but be careful – a blast media nut is still a NUT!
This product is all-natural, biodegradable, non-toxic, and landscape-safe. However, if you or any of your co-workers have a nut allergy we recommend using an alternate media.
Walnut Shells – Size
- Free Project Support: Consumption and production rates, scheduling, application recommendations
- Walnut Shell, a tree nut product, may contain walnut proteins that have been known to cause allergic reactions. Individuals with known or suspected allergies to walnuts or tree nuts should be made aware of product contents prior to use, exposure, contact, and/or inhalation
- Shelf Life: 1+ year when stored indoors
- Non-Hazardous / Non-Toxic
- No solvents or caustic ingredients – simplifies and reduces waste disposal costs
- Can perform wet/ “dustless” or dry cleaning
- Interior or Exterior projects
- Shells contain trace amounts of natural oils – may leave behind film or yellowish stain on porous surfaces, soft stones, and masonry
- Aluminum surface blasting
- Sheet metal surface blasting
- Paint Stripping
- Coating Removal
- Commercial Restoration
- Fire Damage
- Parts Cleaning
- Packaging: 50 lb bags
- Full Skid: (40) bags or 2,000 lbs
- No minimum order: Hatfield, PA and Grand Rapids, MI locations
- Logistics: We can deliver to virtually any location, including construction sites, residential addresses, military complexes, nearby terminals. Need rush service, lift gate, call ahead, or appt? No problem!
- All Major credit cards accepted
- Ready to Order? Call us now
|MESH||14 – 30||18-40||35-60||40-100|
|PROFILE||Zero to slight texture depending on substrate||Zero to slight texture depending on substrate||Zero to slight texture depending on substrate||Zero to slight texture depending on substrate|
|SILICA CONTENT||< 1%||< 1%||< 1%||< 1%|