TERMS & CONDITIONS
Freight, Shipping, Merchandise and Rental Terms & Conditions
- Commercial accounts only
- Must run ESCA–supplied blast media when using ESCA equipment
- Unused media with undamaged packaging returnable for a full refund
- Rental fees based on 8 hour day; 40 hour week. Extra use will incur additional rental fees.
- Local Rentals can be picked up after 3PM. Pickups prior to 3PM will be charged one day rental. Local rentals must be returned by 10 AM. Equipment returned after 10AM will incur an additional day rental fee.
- Long-distance rentals need to call office when done with equipment to end rental and avoid any additional fees
- Will need a copy of your Certificate of Insurance naming “ESCA Industries, Ltd.” as additional insured – we will supply template to follow.
- All rental fees and additional charges collected 1 day prior to rental, including $500 security deposit (all major credit cards accepted)
- All rental paperwork needs to be signed and returned by authorized representative prior to renting
- Refer Equipment Rental Terms and Conditions for more information.
- Terms. All Client orders ship FOB ESCA. Client assumes all freight and delivery cost, whether collect or prepay and add.
- Media Returns. All returns require client to complete and forward to ESCA office a Return Material Authorization (RMA) Form. RMA Forms provided upon request. All media returns are subject to 15% restocking fee. Any returns of full truck load media orders are subject to approval by ESCA and if approved will still incur the 15% restocking fee. In order to qualify for a credit or refund, any returned media or abrasive must be in it’s original packaging, unopened, and in resellable condition. Any bags or sacks with tears, stains, signs of water damage and/or mishandling will not be eligible for a refund or credit. Freight cost incurred in the return of media is the sole responsibility of the client.
- Equipment and Accessory Returns. ESCA does not offer refunds or credits for any equipment or accessory purchases.
- Transit Times. All freight transit times are estimates. ESCA cannot be held liable for delayed shipments due to inclement weather, trucking company delays, incorrect or incomplete addresses given by client or client’s inability to accept delivery for any reason. Likewise, ESCA cannot be held liable for any loss of production due to delays in delivery.
- Inspection Upon Delivery. Client assumes responsibility for conducting inspection of merchandise upon delivery before delivery driver leaves site. If any damages or incomplete orders are found during delivery then client agrees to note any damages or shortages on the “Driver’s copy” delivery receipt, also have driver sign clients copy with damages or shortages noted, then contact ESCA immediately.
- Damages. Client agrees to submit in writing any damages occurring during transit within 5 business days. Any freight claims that arise can take 6-8 weeks to process. ESCA will credit or refund client disputed funds, only if carrier rules in favor of client’s claim. Refunds or credits will be issued within 5 business days after ESCA receives notice from transportation company that freight claim was approved. Clients must retain all original packaging for up to 6 months or until claim has been finalized. Clients will not be eligible for any credits or refunds if carrier denies or rejects freight claim for any reason. Clients are responsible for filing their own freight claims for any orders shipped collect ( freight charges billed directly to client).
- Equipment Shipments. All equipment that is shipped will have an insured value placed on the shipment and the cost to insure the shipment will be included in the clients freight cost. If equipment ships collect, client assumes all responsibility for insuring shipment. ESCA is not responsible for any equipment damage claims for any uninsured shipments arranged by client (i.e.Collect shipment).
- Added Freight Cost. Any freight charges that ESCA incurs post shipment due to incorrect information from client will be charged back to client. This includes but is not limited to liftgates, limited access, residential vs. commercial addresses, appointments, call ahead or redelivery fees.
- International Shipments. International clients will be responsible for paying and arranging all freight. ESCA will provide the “Commercial Invoice” for any of these shipments. All international shipments are FOB Hatfield, PA.
Please read this disclaimer carefully before using the ESCA website:
The content displayed on the website is the intellectual property of the ESCA Industries. You may not reuse, republish, or reprint such content without our expressed, written consent. All information posted is merely for educational and informational purposes. It is not intended as a substitute for professional advice. Should you decide to act upon any information on this website, you do so at your own risk. While the information on this website has been verified to the best of our abilities, we cannot guarantee that there are no mistakes or errors. We reserve the right to change this policy at any given time, of which you will be promptly updated.