A SOFT BLAST MEDIA ALTERNATIVE
ESCA is proud to offer Corn Cob blast media. Corn Cob particles are considered a “soft abrasive” meaning they are less abrasive than sand but can be used in the same blasting equipment to effectively clean log homes, concrete, factory interiors and equipment. Cob can also be used to clean, dry and polish metal parts in tumbling or vibratory finishing machines.
BIODEGRADABLE & RENEWABLE
Corn cob particles are all-natural and will biodegrade outside in a matter of days. So whether they’re spread on a job site or remain on the ground from a log blasting job, you do not have to worry about damage to the surrounding environment. Corncobs are a by-product of the corn industry, so each year brings a fresh supply of corncobs for a variety of uses.
- Shelf Life: 1+ year when stored indoors
- Use clean and dry air supply to avoid flow and clumping issues
- Non-sparking – No heat generated while blasting
- Non-Hazardous / Non-Toxic
- Metal Parts Finishing
- Vibratory Finishing
- Log Home Maintenance
- Paint Surface Prep
- Oil & Grease Removal
- Packaging: 40 lb bags
- Full Skid: (50) bags or 2,000 lbs
- No minimum order at any of our locations: Hatfield, PA; Grand Rapids, MI; Greensboro, NC
- Mix and Match skids of different grades OR medias available at no extra charge
- We can deliver to virtually any location, including construction sites, residential addresses, military complexes, cemeteries, nearby terminals & more.
- Need rush service or prefer a truck with a lift gate? No problem!
- All Major credit cards accepted
- Ready to Order? Contact us now!
|FREE SILICA CONTENT||< 1%||< 1%||< 1%|
ESCA IS Your turn-key supplier OF ALL THINGS BLASTING!
We can support your project from start to finish. We stock virtually all of the blast media available today.
We rent and sell blasting equipment, can ship all required supplies nationwide, and can provide additional technical expertise on demand.
Let our experts help you make the right choice!