CONTAINERIZED BLAST ROOM
THE WEATHERPROOF & TRANSPORTABLE BLAST ROOM
Our containerized blast rooms are made from converted shipping containers, which provide an economical solution when a weatherproof and/or transportable blast room is required. This versatile watertight enclosure is an ideal budget-friendly starting point for a blast room, particularly when it may be relocated at some point or if it is to be situated outside in the elements.
We re-engineer standard shipping containers to incorporate many of the same features found in traditional blast rooms. These include well designed ventilation systems, rubber curtains, purpose built light fixtures and advanced controls. They may also be fitted with any of our media reclamation systems, ranging from our Vaculift to mini bucket elevators to full floor, automated recovery systems.
Our standard containerized blast rooms are available with inside dimensions of 8’ wide x 8’ high and 20’ or 40’ long. Generally, a section at the rear of the container measuring approx. 3’ x 3’ is used to house the blast machine and media reclamation system, making the containerized blast room a complete, self-contained system. Where a full floor recovery system is fitted, the rear 9’ is dedicated to the recovery equipment.
Containerized blast booths are available with doors at one end, both ends or side and front opening. Where required they can be clad to match adjacent buildings.
- Year-round indoor blasting
- Welded, all-steel construction for strength and durability
- Can be configured with most media reclamation systems, from mini bucket systems to full floor reclamation systems
- Standard size = 8′ wide x 8′ high x 20′ or 40′ long
- Blast pot and media reclamation system area = 3′ x 3′
- Available with door at one end, both ends, or side & front open
- Can be clad to match adjacent buildings
- And much more!
APPLY FOR FINANCING