Gentle Cleaning with NO MESS
Dry Ice Blasting continues to gain popularity as a chemical-free way to perform fast, effective clean ups and restoration projects. Due to sublimation (it goes from solid to gas – no leftover liquid or dust to deal with), this method does not require as much containment when compared to other forms of media blasting. It is very soft media and can be used for delicate, non-destructive cleaning tasks at low pressure and tackle heavy-duty jobs at high pressure.
Leave No Trace w. Dry Ice Blasting
At ESCA, we strive to provide as much information about the various options and equipment when it comes to blasting. In doing so, we’ve compiled a library of helpful articles. Want to know about dry ice blasting, how it works and more? Click below to read our article! Or contact us to discuss your needs. We really are here to help!
ESCA Blast is your Turn-Key Supplier
Dry Ice blasting must be performed using dedicated equipment. ESCA Blast is your one-stop-shop for all of your dry ice blasting needs. We offer a variety of commercial & industrial equipment for sale or rent and can supply media through our national network to your business, job site or wherever you may need it.
- Pellet formula for commercial and industrial cleaning situations like Food Processing, Disaster Recovery Operations, Degreasing, Historic Preservation, Mold Remediation, Fire Damage, Plant Shutdowns, etc.
- Block formula for sensitive in-plant cleaning projects such as Mold Cleanouts, Production Line Maintenance, Electrical Gear, Control boxes, Conveyors, etc.
- Solid form: -109° F
- Shelf Life: 4-5 days
- Sublimation (Loss) Rate: 5% per day
- Use clean and dry air to avoid flow and clumping issues
- Logistics and Container Handling by ESCA
- Minimum Order: 500 lbs
- Packaging: HD Thermal Rolling Bin
- Free Project Support: Consumption and production rates, scheduling, application recommendations
- All Major credit cards accepted
- Ready to Order? Contact us now!