PERFECT FOR CLEANING RUST, PAINT OR SCALE OFF STEEL
ESCA is proud to offer MaxiBlast, a non-hazardous, non-toxic engineered blast media. Produced and supplied by one of the top abrasive manufacturers in the world, this high quality blast media is perfect for cleaning rust, paint or scale off of steel. This angular, cost-effective media is a quality substitute for Coal Slag because it offers faster cleaning while using less product and has low dust emission.
NOT ALL SLAGS ARE CREATED EQUAL!
MaxiBlast is also known as Copper Slag and is the by-product of the smelting process. While it may have the same color as Coal Slag, it contains no Beryllium so is completely safe to use and dispose of, making it an excellent alternative or substitution. One of our long time clients recently made the switch and gave it stellar reviews in cleaning quality and speed, as well as how much less dust it produced in comparison to what they had been using before.
- Low dust emission
- Cleans faster requiring less product
- Contains less than 0.1% free silica
- Compliant with SSPC-AB1 and MIL-A-22262B (SH) standards
- Density: 135 lb/ft³ – 2162 kg/m³
- Specific gravity: 3.5
- Specific sieve analysis available on demand
- Cleaning Rust, Paint or Scale from Steel
- Surface Preparation
- High Pressure Blasting
- Packaging: 50 lb bags
- Full Skid: (56) bags or 2800+ lbs
- No minimum order at any of our locations: Hatfield, PA; Grand Rapids, MI; Greensboro, NC
- Mix and Match skids of different grades OR medias available at no extra charge
- Logistics: We can deliver to virtually any location, including construction sites, residential addresses, military complexes, nearby terminals.
- Need rush service, lift gate, call ahead, or appt? No problem!
- All Major credit cards accepted
- Free Project Support: Consumption and production rates, scheduling, application recommendations
- Ready to Order? Contact us now!
|Extra Coarse||Coarse||Medium||Medium Fine|
|FORMULA||Iron Silicate||Iron Silicate||Iron Silicate||Iron Silicate|
|PROFILE||3.5-5.5 mil||3-5 mil||2.5-4 mil||1-3 mil|
|FREE SILICA CONTENT||< 1%||< 1%||< 1%||< 1%|
ESCA IS Your turn-key supplier OF ALL THINGS BLASTING!
We can support your project from start to finish. We stock virtually all of the major blast media available today.
We rent and sell blasting equipment, can ship all required supplies nationwide, and can provide additional technical expertise on demand.
Let our experts help you make the right choice!